Assignment Required Reading: http://www.commonwealthfund.org/~/media/files/publications/case-study/2010/jul/triple-aim-v2/1421_mccarthy_triple_aim_journey_overview.pdf Prepare a paper that discusses the following questions.
- What is the Triple Aim and why is it so difficult to implement?
- Why should health care organizations deliver health care with a focus on population health? (make sure you define population health)
- Explain how the Triple Aim attempts to “bend the cost curve” as it relates to the case study.
- Provide an example of an organization that is successfully implementing the Triple Aim in their community. What were the measures they used to define success? Are these models replicable to all communities throughout the United States? Why or Why not?
- Twelve to fifteen pages in length, not including the title and reference pages.
- Five to eight peer-reviewed references cited in the assignment. Remember, you must support your thinking/opinions and prior knowledge with references; all facts must be supported; in-text references used throughout the assignment must be included in an APA-formatted reference list. (References should be current, not more than five years old, additional references articles from the popular press such as the WSJ and Washington Post should also be considered.)
- Review the grading rubric, which can be accessed from the Course Information page.
- Formatted according to APA Writing Requirements.